When you use First National Bank's credit card to purchase goods and services, the following benefits are yours:
- Resort purchases
- Resort expansions
- Equipment loans
- Lines of credit
- MN DEED (Tourism Business Septic Tank Replacement Loan)
- 7A Loan Guaranty Program can be used for many business purposes, including real estate or equipment purchase, expansion, working capital or inventory. The guaranty of the federal government helps to strengthen your loan requests.
- SBA 504 Program provides financing for major fixed assets such as equipment or real estate. The Certified Development Loan Program provides long term fixed rate financing with as little as a 10% equity position.
- Local processing and decision making
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms and payment options
- Experienced lenders and staff
- No more need to physically bring your checks to the bank for deposit.
- Your research is much faster and easier. Simply enter the check number and the date and you get a copy of the front and back of the check.
Tired of carrying cash or writing checks all the time? Try a Debit Card!
You can use it to shop at grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, online-anywhere Mastercard cards are accepted-and get cash from ATM’s around the world.
No need to carry a checkbook or large sums of cash when you shop. Debit cards are more widely accepted than checks, making them perfect for travel.
First National Bank North offers a variety of options for business savings accounts for the following entities: Associations, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Partnerships, S Corporations, Sole Proprietorships. Please contact a Customer Service Representative for the necessary documents to open your business account today!
First National Bank North offers a variety of options for business accounts for the following entities: Associations, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), Partnerships, S Corporations, Sole Proprietorships. Please contact a Customer Service Representative for the necessary documents to open your business account today!
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is an independent agency of the United States government that protects the funds depositors place in banks and savings associations. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Since the FDIC was established in 1933, no depositor has ever lost a single penny of FDIC-insured funds.
First National Bank offers the following gift cards to our customers:
• The Visa Gift Card
What is the Visa Gift Card?
The Visa Gift Card is a modern way for customers to give gifts where they once may have given cash, gift cheques or gift certificates. The Visa brand makes these cards popular with recipients of all ages since they can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
Features and Benefits: