What is Mobile Check Deposit and how does it work?
Mobile Check Deposit lets you deposit checks into your First National Bank North account using the camera within the Mobile Banking app. Here's how it works:
1. Sign your check
2. Endorse "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY" (See Instructions Below)
3. Chose an account
4. Enter the check amount
5. Take a photo of the front and back of the check
6. Review and Submit
- An eligible checking or savings accounts with FNBNorth
- Your mobile device- Mobile Deposit is supported on iPhone, iPad or Android Smartphones.
- Mobile Deposit is available within the First National Mobile app. To download, visit associated app store and search for FNBNorth or First National Bank.
- Checks must include on the back “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY” and endorse, or by simply checking the box "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY" on most checks now. Failing to do so will result in a denied check image deposit.
- You may deposit single party domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) on the account. You may NOT deposit third party checks, substitute checks, returned checks, incomplete checks, non-negotiable items, foreign checks, stale-dated checks, checks on which you suspect fraud, or altered checks.
- Our standard deposit limit will allow you to deposit 7 checks per day up to $2,500.00 per day. Each check must be deposited separately.
- Please retain check in a safe place for up to 45 days. After that, dispose of the check securely-we recommend shredding.
- Our daily cutoff is 4:00 p.m., any check images received after 4:00 p.m. are considered on next day, and could potentially take up to 2 days for processing.