Frequently Asked Questions
1. When I go to my internet favorite/bookmark to log in, the page displays a not found error.
You will have to go to www.fnbnorth.com and select the Login Tab Personal/Business radio button. Add this page as a new favorite/bookmark to log in.
2. When I try to log in, the page displays an unable to log you in error.
Go to www.fnbnorth.com and select the Login tab on the upper right-hand side of your screen and Personal/Business Banking radio button. Click on Forgot Password and enter the required information. You can also try clearing your cookies and cache:
- In Chrome Settings under Privacy and security, go to Clear browsing data.
- In Edge Settings under Privacy, search, and services, go to Clear browsing data and choose what to clear.
3. When I try to log in to the mobile app, the screen displays an unable to validate your information error.
The first time you log in after the system maintenance, you will have to establish new challenge questions.
4. My mobile deposit was accepted after the 4:00 pm CST cutoff time.
You will now have until 5:00 pm CST to submit mobile deposits. The deposit must be received and accepted before 5:00 pm CST on a business day for First National Bank North to consider that day to be the date of your deposit.
5. My business ACH transfer was processed before the 5:00 pm CST cutoff time.
Business ACH transfers will now be processed throughout the day up until the 5:00 pm cutoff. You will need to ensure an ACH transfer is complete and accurate before submitting. Once submitted, ACH transfers in “Pending Origination” status can be changed/deleted. ACH transfers in “Processed” status will be processed as is.
6. My QuickBooks Online/Quicken Connect is not automatically connecting to First National Bank North Online Banking.
Intuit product services including QuickBooks Online, Quicken Connect, and Mint may be interrupted for a period of time after the maintenance window. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND users to download transactions the week of February 6th no later than 5:00pm on February 10th. The following services may not work during the outage:
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- Personal and Business Online customers’ monthly/quarterly account statements will be available in their online banking. An email notification will be sent when their account statement is available for viewing.
- Customers who receive eStatements but do NOT have online banking will receive their monthly/quarterly account statements via email. Their password will change as of February 13th. Information will be emailed securely notifying customers of their password change.