- Certificates of Deposits (CD’s) are available with varying maturities ranging from 91 days to 60 months and require a minimum balance range from $100 to $1000.
- Interest rates are guaranteed for the term of the investment and may also be credited to an account, paid by check or compounded, depending on the term of the CD.
- Interest rates are subject to change on a daily basis. Contact or see a customer service representative for the current rate or consult our rate board. Rates may also be obtained by calling (218) 547-1160.
- Certificates are automatically renewable.
- A substantial penalty may be applied for early withdrawal.
- APY (annual percentage yield) measures the effect of the bank’s compounding and crediting policy.
Certificates of Deposits
Our certificates of deposit present excellent investment options and a great alternative to a savings account. We provide a wide variety of terms and types to fit your financial needs.