Mobile Check Deposit Application
- You must have Internet Banking Access and have an iPhone or Android phone with First National Bank's mobile app installed, a camera in your phone, and an internet connection.
- You must have a deposit account that has been open at least 90 days and your account must be in good standings.
- You may deposit single party domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) on the account. You may NOT deposit money orders, cashiers checks, official checks, third party checks, substitute checks, returned checks, incomplete checks, non-negotiable items, foreign checks, stale-dated checks, checks on which you suspect fraud, or altered checks.
- Our standard deposit limit will allow you to deposit 7 checks per day up to $2,500.00 per day. Each check must be deposited separately.
- Checks must include on the back "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY", endorse and date the check. Failing to do so will result in a denied check image deposit. Customers will be notified via email or mobile number indicated above for any check that is denied.
- Please retain check in a safe place for up to 45 days. After that, dispose of the check securely-we recommend shredding.
- Our daily cutoff is 1:30 p.m., any check image received after 1:30 p.m. are considered on next day, and could potentially take up to 2 days for processing.
- There is currently no fee for Mobile Check Deposit.