Update on COVID-19
July 24, 2020
Per executive order 20-81, all persons entering indoor facilities must wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, one is available to you at no charge.
If you do not have a face covering, are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please use the walk-up or our drive up facilities. If you ave a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a face mask, you are exempt from this order.
Update on COVID-19
May 18, 2020
All First National Bank North lobbies are open effective today. The safety of our employees and customers is still very important to us. Please social distance and utilize the hand sanitzer that is available to you when you enter the bank.
Update on COVID-19
April 14, 2020
First National Bank is committed to serving you during this pandemic time. We have a variety of options to assist those who have been affected by COVID-19. Some options include SBA Paycheck Protection Program loans, working capital loans, loan extensions, new loans, deposit account assistance, and reduced bank fees. Please call any one of our convenient locations and ask for a loan officer for more information.
Update on COVID-19
March 18, 2020
As the COVID-19 outbreak has rapidly developed and to help do our part in slowing the spread, First National Bank North lobby access will be temporarily suspended effective Thursday, March 19, 2020 until further notice. All drive-thru and walk-up locations will remain OPEN. ATMs and night deposit boxes will also remain OPEN. Lobby will be by appointment only for all locations and safe deposit boxes.
We will continue to offer our full menu of financial services during our lobby suspension, and we are just a phone call away.
Repeatedly, we are hearing from experts that the most effective way to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 is to practice social distancing. Through these lobby closures, we are working to do our part to "flatten the curve" as community members while continuing to serve our customers in all the ways they need us.
The steps we’re taking to help business customers
As your hometown bank since 1902, First National Bank North stands ready to help our business customers who have been negatively impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. We are committed to working with you to help you navigate through these turbulent times.
Steps to protect our customers and staff
Like you and your family, we are following CDC sanitation guidelines for all our offices and drive-up facilities. Some measures we have implemented include:
- We are providing resources and education to help our employees stay healthy and to stay home if they become ill. Quarantine measures are being applied as necessary.
- All nonessential visitors (vendors, family members, etc.) have been asked to avoid the bank. This does NOT apply to customers—but we do have options if you’d like to meet with your banker without coming into the bank.
- We have restricted nonessential travel and large gatherings between staff members.
- We have instructed our employees on best practices for hand hygiene and keeping workstations disinfected throughout the day.
- We have asked janitors to provide enhanced sanitation in our buildings.
We encourage you to use our digital and drive-up services
First National Bank North offers a full suite of easy-to-use online and mobile services that can save you a trip to the bank. Although we are committed to keeping bank lobbies open by appointment, we encourage you to make use of this technology.
- Manage your accounts with online banking. If you are not enrolled in Personal Online Banking, https://web3.secureinternetbank.com/PBI_PBI1151/enroll/091209755. If you are not enrolled in Business Online Banking, contact your local branch. Mobile Banking - Download our Mobile app by searching for FNB North in your associated app store.
- Deposit checks with our Mobile Check Deposit feature. Enroll today at https://www.fnbnorth.com/content/mobile-check-deposit-application. (Personal Online Banking registration is required, message and data rates may apply.)
- Manage your accounts with Bank Anytime by calling 218-547-2060 or toll free at 888-547-2060.
- Apply for a consumer loan https://fnbnorth.loanwebcenter.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fApplyNow
- Apply for a real estate loan https://fnbnorth.mortgagewebcenter.com/
- Get cash back with your debit card at ATMs or from point-of-sale purchases at select local merchants. Find surcharge-free ATMs https://www.fnbnorth.com/content/atm-locations.
- FNBN Branch offices have drive-up and night-deposit facilities. We encourage you to use them rather than coming into our lobbies.
We can help you through this challenge
Our vision is to proactively provide financial solutions that will create success in the lives of our customers, communities, and employees. FNBN is ready to assist customers who experience financial difficulties as a result of the pandemic. If you find yourself in need of advice or resources, please contact your local branch. We are big enough to help, but small enough to care.
Be aware that scams are rampant at this time and fraudsters are trying to take advantage of this situation. Do not hesitate to contact us if in doubt about any offer or communication that could potentially impact your finances. Remember, we will never ask for your confidential passwords to any of your FNBN accounts!
Finally, please keep in mind that we may experience staffing issues during this time. We hope you will be patient as we navigate these waters together.